Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fuua~ Long Time No Update >_<

Woooah~ Long time no online.... V_V Sorry for my late reply ya~ =_="

Here's some of my customer's phone and camera... ^_^
*BlackJack's E65, bling front cover only~ With some flowers! Black and Elegant right?*

*Yeah~ This is the James Bond phone!! Sony Ericsson C902!! Hehe~ First get the cover feel quite weird, got two small pieces...*

*Laylay's Z710i.... She wants some sweet rockish feel, and she design this all by herself! hehe~ ^_^*

*This is my camera Nikon S210~ Blink-ed with pink rhinestones~ Will plan to do other colour... Maybe later~ ^^*

*Peiyue's Purple-ed Olympus camera~ Hehe... Sparkling~*

That's all for now....
Still got plenty of photosssssss not yet update....
Will try to update more often since EXAM OVER!!!!!! XD

If want to blink your items, do leave your comment beside the chatbox or email us ya~
(I prefer you email me la... Haha~ XD)

No comments: